- I saw her switch a toy from one hand to the other yesterday in the church nursery.
- She was "clapping" this morning when she got excited about a toy - no noise, just brought her hands together repeatedly.
- She occasionally balances for a split second when standing.
- She's starting to "cruise" when she's standing.
- She gets mildly upset when we stop her from doing something she wants to do. A stubborn streak perhaps?
- She let Daddy chase her last night - she would crawl a few steps and then look back to see if he was still coming after her. So cute!
- I saw her pick up a Cheerio with the pincher grasp this morning. It didn't make it to her mouth, but there was a definite thumb-pointer finger action!
- I stuck my tongue out (like a dog) this morning and she stuck her tongue out! She was mimicking me! We've been doing the dog baby sign (tongue panting) for months. She knows what the dog is and looks for him when we say his name or ask her where the dog is. I think we might be getting close! The dog wasn't around during the mimicking session this morning, or I would certainly count it.
Of course, none of this is surprising considering we have the smartest baby in the world! He he he! ;-)