Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter

The dress
The girls - both in lavender!
Caroline and Daddy ("DADA!")
Blowing a kiss - so sweet!
I love setting the table with our china. It always makes me think about the table Jesus has lovingly set for us. I know that my Savior has taken even more care and time setting his table than I take setting ours. I'm so grateful for that!
Roses from the backyard

Brined pork tenderloin, sauteed green beans, rolls, macaroni and cheese, deviled eggs,
and cupcakes! I thought that since we girlies wore lavender, the cupcakes should have lavender flowers and sprinkles.
Caroline wound up with a happy plate, as did Mama and Dada!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Our Crazy Life said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter!

The Amusing Uterus said...

Oh, what a great Easter! You made her dress, right? It just looks wonderful. You are both beautiful in lavender!