- I do Sudoku. Often. I love it. I hate when I have to ask Kevin to help me. I'll stare at a puzzle for hours before I do.
- I have recurring nightmares about my teeth being loose or falling out. It's terrifying.
- I still hold a grudge against our high school valedictorian. He cheated off my calculus final exam.
- Heaven for me is nothing short of a hot, buttered slice of homemade bread. It's even better if it's French bread.
- Socks at my house should never go into the washer wadded and inside out. The same goes for most shirts and pants. Ask Kevin what happens if I find them in the dryer that way.
- If you want to know what I'm doing Tuesdays at 9pm, I'm watching Nip/Tuck. (OK - 9:30. DVR has changed my life!)
- I have a horrible sense of direction. I am scared to drive anywhere I've never been. I have to have very explicit instructions for getting places.
Saturday, February 02, 2008
Lori "tagged" me to list 7 random things about me. It took me a while to come up with these...