Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009



It was a great weekend here at the Garrett house. We had special visitors - my family and Kevin's sister all spent some time with us. Caroline had the best time with her cousins, her aunts, and her Mimi. We all had fun together!

We made it to church. I really missed singing in the choir. But on the other hand, it was really nice to enjoy listening to the beautiful music. Helen slept blissfully through the whole service. Big sister actually sat through the whole service, too. We were impressed.

Helen wore the daygown I made. I say prayers over every dress or appliqued tee-shirt or daygown I make. So it was really special for me to see Helen in her gown. God has been so faithful to the four of us.

I hope each of you had a blessed Easter weekend!

No comments: