Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer sewing

In addition to the bonnet, I've made 2 shirts with diaper covers for Helen. These little outfits are perfect for displaying some shadow embroidery. The first one is sleeveless and collarless, is embroidered with a little beach umbrella and pail, and has a lime green seersucker cover.

Sorry for the sun, but you get the idea.

The second has a collar and puff sleeves, is embroidered with a little pink whale, and has a pink microcheck diaper cover.


This is a very sweet pattern and I love it! (Don't I say that every time?) It sews up quickly - even the embroidery goes quickly. It's the perfect cool outfit for hot summer days. And isn't my model cute?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

grammy and grandy said...

the model is adorable, and as I have said over and over...... you are such an amazing mother! Those little girls are so lucky to have such a crafty and awesome seamstress dressing them!