Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Girls' Weekend

Caroline and I went up to Mayfield for my sister Erin's baby shower and some other fun. Here are a couple of fun moments the girls had.

Bubbles are always fun! See the necklaces? Caroline is definitely a girly-girl!


Autumn shows Caroline her "secret house".


Pretty, pretty girls


I made Erin's little boy a smocked bubble, too. I love the piping on the collar and the sleeves. He is going to look so sweet in this! I love this pattern!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Our Crazy Life said...

Too cute! He's a lucky little boy!

Lori and Robby said...

That picture of Caroline with the necklaces and bubbles is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Now that school is out for the Summer (I'm a therapist in the school system), I can finally get back to my true love--checking out my friends' websites! Caroline is growing up so quickly, and she is just adorable! I can tell from the pictures that she has such a sweet personality. I hope my little girl will be a girly-girl--I'm due Sept. 25!
And let me just say that you are so amazingly talented! You need to start selling the smocked outfits--Strausburg has nothing on Em Odette!