Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thank you, Crayola

Crayola has so many neat products for kids these days. The Color Wonder things are fantastic for toddlers. Last week I picked up some Crayola paints for Caroline. I thought about getting the fingerpaints. But my little princess is a bit skittish about getting her hands dirty. (Wonder who she gets that from?) So I decided to pick up the washable paints instead, which will work fine for fingerpainting or stamping. At one point I looked up and noticed that she had gotten a little dramatic with the paintbrush and there was paint on the wall. Eeek! But I got a moist rag and it came off immediately. And it didn't stain her clothes, either. Impressive. These get a 5-star rating in my book!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good tip - and I never would have thought about the egg carton. Stuff like that just doesn't occur to me. That's why I have blogging friends!

Caroline looks like such a big girl in these pictures; she's growing so fast.