Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's not what you think, Mimi and Papa

Posted by Picasa
No, we haven't suddenly become Longhorn fans. We're still saying, "Boomer Sooner!" around here--I promise! This is Caroline's new sign. She came up to me yesterday and said, "Look, Mommy! I did it! I love you so much!" (My family has always waved goodbye using the "I love you" sign and now I do it to her and Kevin.) I didn't even realize it was something she had been trying to do, which makes it even more endearing. Talk about tugging at my heartstrings... I got a silly video of her, too. It's hard to get video these days because she always wants to "see the movie."

1 comment:

grammy and grandy said...

How sweet! Caroline, maybe you can teach Grandy and Grammy that beautiful sign to use too! We love you!