Saturday, February 14, 2009

February fun

The weather has been so lovely this past week! We took a trip to the zoo with Elizabeth. Here are the girls at the sea lion show.


Caroline and I made conversation heart cookies to give to her friends. I ordered special food markers. I think I had more fun than Caroline did.


Caroline had a great time with the markers. (No pictures of her actually decorating...bummer. I guess I was trying to keep red food marker from getting all over her clothes. I'm not sure the markers are washable!)


And here's the packaging...
Posted by Picasa

And today we went to a birthday party for a little girl in Caroline and Elizabeth's class at school. It was at this place with all these blowup activity stations for kids. I didn't feel like I should be bouncing and sliding around at almost 8-months pregnant. So I owe Bryn in a huge way...


Happy Valentine's Day to all! XOXOXOXOXO

No comments: