- A lot happens and changes in a year and a half.
- These days are precious and very short.
- Even mundane things like playing on the floor with the dog and laundry piles as tall as a small mountain become treasured memories when recorded in a meaningful way.
- Posting pictures on Facebook doesn't take the place of writing down my thoughts.
- I'm sad that I haven't deliberately journaled the last year and a half of our lives with pictures and words.
*Please tell me you love Arrested Development as much as we do?